Friday 8 May 2020

Students achievement in online learning.



Online Teaching                             Date 8 may 2020



This is another week of distance teaching. I am really enjoying my online teaching. Moreover, students are more focused, punctual, and dedicated to their learning. I think, it is a great opportunity for me to help, support and encourage my students in their learnings. There are some lowlights of online teaching are numbers of students are not very big. Some students joining hangouts and are completing their work to standard. Though, online teaching is very convenient, I can't wait enough for life to be normal and back ton track.

My year 9, 10 and level 3 Biology students are doing very good in online learning. They are so involved in learning and always eager to complete their work in the time frame. If for some reason they can't finish work on time they try to complete on same day and email me. This is great opportunity to establish a healthy relationship with learners. Some students got learning support during Lockdown and it is good for their learning. I can see change in their learning. Most of them have completed their tasks on student dashboard and Education perfect. Moreover their leraning graph is also increasing with their percentage. It was good change. I hope they will maintain their learning and show more enforcement in the class and will do more better.




"Gather, analyse and use appropriate assessment information, identifying progress and needs of learners to design clear next steps in learning and to identify additional supports or adaptations that may be required."
This This 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health Awareness Week(27 Sep-3 Oct)

  Mental Health Awareness Week (MHAW) runs from 27 September to 3 October and this year’s theme is Take time to kōrero/mā te kōrero, ka ora....